The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8 in. Angle Impact Wrench (model XLT02) delivers cordless impact power into tough to reach spaces. The versatile XLT02 packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs only 3.9 lbs. with a slim design and over 1 ft. of tool extension. The 3/8 in. square drive will fit impact-rated socket sets, making the XLT02 ideal for auto repair and product assembly. The XLT02 features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 44 ft. lbs. of MAX Torque, 0-2,000 RPMs, and 0-3,000 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. The XLT02 weighs just 3.9 lbs. with over 1 ft. of tool extension for extra reach into tough to reach spaces. In addition, the impact housing can be rotated into 1 of 8 radial positions for difficult hand/angle positions. The XLT02 is equipped with a soft grip handle and a large, conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation. The phosphorescent bumper ring is designed for quick location in dark spaces, and a built-in LED light illuminates the work surface for more efficient work. The convenient belt clip mounts on either side of the tool.
- Includes: 2 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion batteries, rapid charger, and bag
- Makita-built motor delivers 44 ft. lbs. of max torque
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM and 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact 2-1/4 in. angle head height for use in close quarters
- Long, ergonomic body design provides maximum reach
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Large conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star Symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Light weight easy to use
Sockets are too difficult to put on and take off the drill head.
The wrench worked like it was supposed to. This would have been a 5* rating, but it was clearly someone else’s return. Open boxes should be advertised as such and discounted.
It is a decent tool to have but does not have much power.