Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless Motor technology and the 18-Volt LXT Brushless 2-Piece Combo Kit (model XT268T) gives you two brushless solutions. Each tool features an efficient Makita Brushless Motor that is electronically controlled for longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. The combo kit includes a Hammer Driver-Drill with a full 1,090 in. lbs. of MAX Torque. The kit also includes an efficient and compact Impact Driver that combines a full 1,550 in. lbs. of fastening torque with category-leading precision features. Quick-Shift Mode is an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place. For faster tightening of self-drilling screws, the Tightening Mode (T-mode) is engineered to prevent damage to the screw or work piece. These precision features, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users an impact driver with more control for a wide range of fastening tasks from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (0-550 and 0-2,100 RPM) with BL Motor delivers 1090 in. lbs. of MAX torque; weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- 3-speed impact driver (0-1,100/0-2,100/0-3,600 RPM and 0-1,100/0-2,600/0-3,800 IPM) delivers 1,550 in. lbs. of MAX torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Quick-shift mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work
- Tightening mode (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Includes: 18V LXT 1/2 in. XPT Hammer Drill-Driver (XPH07Z); 18V LXT 1/4 in. 3-Speed Impact Driver (XDT14Z); 18V LXT Rapid Optimum Battery Charger (DC18RC); 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B); 14 in. Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The batteries were easy to attach to the saw
Here’s a review for you…They’re batteries that are compatible with my tool platform. They work well. They’re too expensive, but so are all other batteries. 4 stars for functioning after opening
The saw is smooth and powerful
That tools are great
Charged very quickly. Holds charge well and performance duration very good
Work great, pleased with the performance. Takes around 40-45 minutes to charge two on double charger.
The 5.0 ah batteries are awesome! Great run time, quick charge, what’s not to love? Makita has been my go to brand for at least a decade. Quality stuff by these guys!
BONUS Batteries. Love them, able to have full set ready to go and have the capability for quick switch, Never need to wait for charged back ups.
Melissa (ext 53398) did an incredible job at making right the failure of HD. She literally saved me as a customer
Charged quick and lasted a sufficient duration. Typical Makita quality.
Very powerful for a hammer drill. Love the torque for drilling masonry. 5 amp batteries last all day screwing in metal roofs.
Good to have for bigger job
Everything I expected and more!
This set is the way to go if you can. There are cheaper models but you get what you pay for. Now I have 2 5ah batteries and can buy other tools I won’t use as much and come with smaller batteries. If I need to put a 5ah battery on them I have 2.
Easy to assemble and light for its size. Plenty of power.
The saw was real easy to use and very well-built
It is a great product, the best equipment that I used..
It was a great value fir the price.
Makita 18v system is excellent
Good price for these batteries.