The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench (model XWT06) delivers cordless impact power with a 3/8 in. square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile XWT06 packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs just 3.4 lbs. and is a cordless option to air-powered tools, particularly for automotive work. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Makita built 4-pole motor delivers 155 ft. lbs. of maximum torque
- Variable speed (0-2,100 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/8 in. L
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Makita proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries with a star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Includes: 18-Volt Lithium-Ion rapid optimum charger (DC18RC), 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (BL1830) and tool bag
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Easy to use
the impact is quiet and light .have not had time to check out its power yet. need a good buy onpowerful 18 volt batteries
This tool saves a lot of time and makes me more efficient.I used it on brake chambers clamps with bolts covered in dirt. It struggled but it got the job done I was impressed.
Great for auto work and skid plate removal
Great product as always thanks
I have several 1/4″ drive makita impacts and a 1/2″ that is a hoss ! I needed a in between for mid jobs and it has made the grade. I have over 30 makita 18v tools and they all are great.
Seems to work well, has more breakaway power than the impact driver with a 3/8 drive adapter
Easy to use
Perfect for the small jobs on vehicle repairs.