The 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder (Slide, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6146-33 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee’s Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection: maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch: extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Tool-free accessory change: easily change all accessories without a wrench
- Tool-free adjustable guard: provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced airflow system: maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents