Milwaukee 3-Flat SECURE GRIP Hammer-Drill Bits drill faster and last longer than others on the market. The 3-Flat SECURE GRIP shank fits in all 1/2 in. 3-jaw hammer-drill chucks and maintains unyielding bit hold with heavy torsional loads. Designed especially for conical anchor, concrete screw, nail in. and hollow wall anchor applications, the bit provides superior performance through its reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee offers a complete range of 3-Flat SECURE GRIP Hammer-Drill Bits in diameters: 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in.
- Reduced slipping: 3-flat Secure Grip shank holds bit firmly in the chuck
- Longer life: carbide tips extend performance in masonry applications
- Center point for exact spot drilling
- High volume flute for fast debris removal
- For use in hammer drill in percussion mode
- Ideal for masonry applications such as concrete, brick and block
- Includes: one 5/32 in. x 6 in., two 3/16 in. x 6 in., two 1/4 in. x 6 in., one 5/16 in. x 6 in., one 3/8 in. x 6 in. 3-flat Secure Grip hammer drill bits