The Milwaukee M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque. 4 dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4 in. Hex and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing user productivity. These unique features combine with the tools compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering users with 1600 RPM and 300 in./lbs. of torque. This provides them with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive and remodel applications. The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus Intelligence, protecting the user’s tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by the Milwaukee M12 REDLITHIUM battery packs, delivering users with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
- Includes: installation drill/driver (2505-20), 4 dedicated solutions (3/8 in. chuck, 1/4 in. hex, offset and right angle), 2 M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420), a M12 charger (48-59-2401), belt clip and compartmentalized contractor bag
- Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All metal 3/8 in. chuck and 1/4 in. hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
- Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 in. W and only 2.0 lbs. with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- 1/4 in. hex, 3/8 in. chuck and offset attachments connect to right angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- Belt clip attached
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
Great finishing gun definitely a must for doing installs
Very excellent unit, has surprisingly a lot of torque in first speed, and has pretty good speed in second speed. It’s compact and easy to grip. Haven’t had the opportunity to try it in real tight places, but it looks like a winner. The four chucks snap on and off very easily. I’ve only had it a couple weeks and I’m completely satisfied and it completely met my expectations.
Heads are easy to change out. I had been wanting to grab this tool. Only thing I’ve noticed is that it seems surprisingly underpowered for even just a longer wood screw.
It works good like all Milwaukee tools do.
If you dont happen to have a driil driver, or a bad one this could easily replace it. Good power even eith the angle attachment and chuck
It’s very nice just needs mo power and handles well
Tital made me think this was a dual impact and screw gun, it is not. Didn’t return it because right away I was using the offset screw function and saving myself a headache
Nicely made as are most of Milwaukee products, my first 12Volt tool. Heads exchange easily, just line up lugs for the angle needed. Would have liked a little more torque but it is more controllable than my 18Volt drivers which is what it is designed for. Have used the offset head more than the right angle head which is what I bought it for.The reversing switch on top of the driver is a little awkward at times takes some getting used to, outside of that it is an excellent tool.
This turned out to be a big surprise. Lots of power and torque packed in this tool.
As a professional woodworker, this tool is exactly what I needed.
Great all around tool for low to mid duty work.
Very useful! I found it be just what I needed.
This drill has plenty of power and the battery life is fantastic. I really like the ergonomics and ease of use over the course of the day. Only thing to get used to is the electronic reverse switch at the top of the drill verses a slide switch near the trigger.
Recently picked up one of these and have been using it for a few days in my shop. Overall, it’s a decent tool and I like that it can rest upright. There are three specific things I’ve noticed during my initial use and those will be my focus below. 1. The interchangeable chucks are convenient, versatile and seemingly well built since they are mostly made of metal (vs. plastic). It will allow this tool to replace my right angle drill, which has been underpowered and seldom used. 2. I have an older M12 driver that is the absolute workhorse of my shop. It’s a non-Fuel driver but has always impressed me with it’s power. This tool seems a little under-powered in comparison but that assessment is only based on one function I perform all the time: drilling holes/fasteners into hardwood. It’s only a slight difference but worth noting. 3. The only thing I really don’t like about this tool is the placement of the forward/reverse switch. It’s located on the top of the tool, which is horrible ergonomically. I realize that installation drivers are designed to be used with your middle finger on the trigger (instead of pointer finger) and when doing that, it makes it slightly easier to reach and depress the direction switch but every other drill has that forward/reverse switch right above the trigger, allowing super fast and simple direction changes. I’m still happy with it overall given the multiple chuck versatility; it just has some minor flaws I will need to adapt to.
Perfect for small areas and getting a lot of control on the torque.
Bought this for my husband as a gift and he loves it. Able to use it in tight places.
Milwaukee has never let me down like this light weight small performance is great
So far so good. It has handled everything that i have had to use it for.
Very happy with my purchase, does exactly what it says it will do.
Compact, light and strong. Angle attachment comes in super handy!