The MILWAUKEE M18 5 Tool Combo Kit includes an M18 Compact 1/2 in. Drill Driver, M18 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver, M18 Cordless 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off Grinder, M18 HACKZALL Recip Saw, M18 1/2 in. High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring, M18 REDLITHIUM XC Extended Capacity Battery, M18 Compact REDLITHIUM Battery and an M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger. The M18 Compact 1/2 in. Drill Driver is the most compact in its class with a 4-pole frameless motor that delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. The M18 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver offers the best power to size ratio, delivering up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in. lbs. of fastening torque. The M18 Cordless 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off / Grinder features the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and easy use in various positions. The M18 HACKZALL Recip Saw is designed for one-handed use with dual gear anti-vibration system to provide unmatched comfort and control. The M18 1/2 in. High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring is the most powerful, most compact and longest-running wrench, delivering up to 450 foot lbs. of torque. Milwaukee extended capacity and compact batteries feature REDLINK Intelligence for optimized performance and the Multi-Voltage charger sequentially charges M12 and M18 battery packs.
- 5 power tools feature 4-pole frameless motors with a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- M18 drill driver (2606-20) with RPM single sleeve ratcheting chuck is an all-metal 1/2 in. chuck that optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- M18 drill driver (2606-20) delivers 0 RPM to 450 RPM/0 RPM to 1,800 RPM
- M18 impact driver (2656-20) features REDLINK PLUS intelligence that provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- M18 grinder (2680-20) has L-shape vents to keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- M18 grinder (2680-20) has a tool free, burst resistant guard- allows for quick, easy guard adjustments; easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applications
- M18 grinder (2680-20) has a paddle switch design- the only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- M18 grinder (2680-20) offers up to 35% faster cutting speed and up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- M18 recip saw (2625-20) with QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL blades and HACKZALL blades
- M18 recip saw (2625-20) is compact for cutting in tight spaces and light weight makes overhead work easier
- M18 impact wrench (2663-20) offers peak torque of 450 ft. lbs.
- M18 impact wrench (2663-20) delivers 2200 impacts per minute for powerful performance
- Includes: M18 compact battery (48-11-1815), M18 XC Extended Capacity battery (48-11-1828) and a multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812)
- Includes: (1) M18 CP 1/2 drill driver (2606-20), (1) M18 1/4 hex impact driver (2656-20), (1) M18 4-1/2 grinder (2680-20), (1) M18 HACKZALL recip saw (2625-20), (1) M18 HTIW with ring (2663-20), (1) M18 EX battery (48-11-1828), (1) M18 CP battery (48-11-1815), (1) M18 and M12 battery (48-59-1812)
Love it. Milwaukee outshines dewalt in almost every way. I know for a fact my 18v drill has more torque than a similar 20v. American made tools too.
I’ve used Milwaukee battery powered tools for 30 plus years. This is a great collection of quality tools at a great price!
This saw is one of the best yet, lightweight easy to handle one handed.
Is very handy and faster than fuel type
Great set of tools, however the drill doesn’t have hammer setting, and impact guns don’t have different torque settings like some of Milwaukee’s better models. Overall solid set though.
It is everything I had expected!
Perfect for what we needed. Milwaukee tools are the best out there.
Works great easy to handle and powerful.
Everything met my expectations, great quality tools.
Returned before using. Didn’t realize it was not brushless set until after ordering.
Always good tool when go with Milwaukee!
The Hackzall exceeded my expectations. It’s working great, love the charger I bought for it. It only takes 45 min to recharge.
This tool is so handy to have,especially for quick small jobs like roots and tree branches. I love it and all of my Milwaukee tools.
A little heavy but does the job. Nice
Powerful yet compact enough to get in tight spaces
pure awesomeness. I didn’t know milwaukee until I bought their driver/impact combo, then I fell in love with the quality, power and availability. its just awesome on the jobsite.
Plenty of power and the battery lasts longer than I thought
Worked great to cut some 3/8” steel.
No frills, tool only so you will need a battery, but runs like a banshee. Lug nuts on my 1 ton are no problem, nor was my pitman arm or steering box bolts.Be warned, this is a heavy tool, but it’s perfect for the home mechanic looking to do suspension work.Also a great tool to have under the backseat on road trips if you want your spare tire swap to be a breeze.
I used it once so far and it worked great!!