The Milwaukee 7-Piece Contractor’s Selfeed Bit Kit is a complete assortment of the high-performance Milwaukee Selfeed drill bits you need on the jobsite. Milwaukee Selfeed drill bits deliver speed and endurance for repetitive drilling of large holes. Designed for any trade that demands woodcutting for installing pipe and conduit, Selfeed bits feed into work without pressure and provide faster boring of clean, accurate holes. The bit-shave improved balance with reduced runout, while the hex shank provides a secure gripping surface for the drill chuck. Every Milwaukee Selfeed drill bit is coated with a rust inhibitor. Built to last and designed to perform, these Selfeed bits are re-sharpenable so you can keep them cutting like new. The kit includes Selfeed bits in diameters: 1 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-3/4 in., 2-1/8 in. and 2-9/16 in. in an impact resistant carrying case.
- Faster, more accurate drilling: center feed screw pilots the bit and allows the bit to pull through fast
- Long-lasting performance: bits are re-sharpenable and include 2 removable, replaceable feed screws
- Clean holes: inside cutting plane shaves the hole radius for clean, smooth holes without pressure
- Conveniently packaged: includes the most commonly used bits on the jobsite in an impact resistant carrying case
- Includes: 1 extension 1 in. selfeed bit, one 1-1/8 in. selfeed bit, one 1-1/4 in. selfeed bit, one 1-1/2 in. selfeed bit, one 1-3/4 in. selfeed bit, one 2-1/8 in. selfeed bit, one 2-9/16 in. selfeed bit, one 5-1/2 in. 1-piece shank and 1 coupling carrying case