RIDGID introduces the 15 Amp 10 in. Dual Miter Saw with LED Cut Line Indicator and Professional Compact Miter Saw Stand. This saw has a powerful 15 Amps with 5000 RPM. Its dual bevel capability and adjustable miter table make it perfect for a wide range of cuts and applications. Its powerful motor paired with best-in-class features make it ideal to have on any jobsite. The Professional Compact Miter Saw Stand features a high strength and lightweight aluminum construction and can accommodate all RIDGID miter saws, as well as most other brands. The quick release mounting brackets help you easily mount and remove your miter saw from the stand. It folds up quickly and easily for added convenience. Backed by the RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement, this combination includes the 15 Amp 10 in. Dual Miter Saw, a 10 in. carbide tipped blade, a dust bag, a work clamp, a blade wrench/hex key, the Professional Compact Miter Saw Stand, mounting hardware, saw brackets, material supports, material stops and operator’s manuals.
- Saw: Powerful 15 Amp Motor: Heavy-duty motor powers through the most difficult materials
- Saw: Extended Miter Ranges: 0° to 50° miter capacities with positive stops to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Saw: Positive Miter Stops: Quick adjustment positive miter stops at most common angles 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45° left and right
- Saw: Sliding Miter Fences: Provides support for wider material and adjusts for bevel cuts
- Saw: Quick-Release Miter Lock: Provides user with easy access to make quick angle adjustments
- Saw: Positive Bevel Stops: Quick adjustment positive stops at most common angles 0°, 33.9°, 45°, 48° left and right
- Saw: Ergonomic D-Handle: With innovative Hex Grip Micro Texture for a secure grip and maximum control
- Saw: LED Cut Line Indication and Worklight: Projects cut line and illuminates material to improve accuracy of the cut and visibility
- Saw: 2-1/2 in. Dust Port: Provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean (hose not included)
- Stand: Works with all RIDGID Miter Saws and is compatible with most other brands
- Stand: High strength and lightweight aluminum stand is ideal for your home DIY or jobsite project
- Stand: Adjustable arm extends for added convenience and toolless height adjustment of material supports
- Stand: Quick Release Mounting Brackets help you easily mount and remove your miter saw from the stand
- Stand: Pads help you place the saw on most surfaces
- Stand: Maximum capacity of 400 lbs. is strong enough to hold most miter saws
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R4113 Miter Saw with LED Cut Line Indication and Work Light, 10 in. carbide tipped blade, dust bag, work clamp, blade wrench/hex key, (1) AC9960 Professional Compact Miter Saw Stand with mounting hardware, saw brackets, material supports, material stops and operator’s manual
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Great stand for the money. Only issue was 2 bolts provided to mount the saw to the stand were too short.
Miter saw excellent to work with it and easy to handle !
Very pleased with this stand. Nice compromise for DIYer if you want some portability and a way to fold and stow your miter saw in between projects. Not as funky or unstable as the rolling stands – if youre not pro going to different sites every day – but way more manueverable than heavier stands with no wheels. I’m using stand with big 12″ Dewalt 779 which is a beast and hard to move around even unattached. Dewalt fits great on Ridgid mounting brackets (included) and allows me to move saw around now like its on a hand cart. Pretty sweet. PLEASE NOTE: Dewalt base must be beefier than Ridgid saw base because mounting bolts (included) are a little short. If you are mounting Dewalt saw, just buy four M8 bolts that are 1/4″ – 1/2″ longer to fasten saw directly to brackets.
Works great with 10″ slide miter.
Evrething was easy from start to finish , fast delivery i recomend this product , send it to you house is faster and free
Much heavier duty than you would expect, perfect for being mobile and having a tool that I know will last for me.
I’ve had this off for about 6 months and the bearings have gotten loose and makes the blade wobble which in turn makes my cuts a little off or wide of the mark
The Saw stand works well. I have been using it for a couple of weeks. However the quality would seem to be hit or miss. I had to return 2 before I got a good one. The first one was missing a wheel axil. When I contacted Rigid they said they could not just send me the missing part. I had to return the whole stand and order a new one. The second one arrived and had a mislocated leg bracket welding. So that went back too. The third one is good.
Easy to assemble and adjust. Sturdy yet lightweight. A terrific value.
For a cheaper mount and table, it works like it should. Sturdy, doesn’t tip over with all the weight. Wish the side extensions came out a little further. Other than that, it’s solid.
One of the best saw stand
Great stand. Nice and light. Very well constructed.
Well made. A little heavy. Very easy to use.
I should have bought this years ago. It makes using my Rigid saw so much easier. Assembly was quick and easy.
Amazing stand linked up perfect with my Milwaukee saw. Very sturdy and light to move around. Would recommend if your in the market.
Easy to assemble. Fits rigid saw well. Too early to tell how durable it is.
Stand was easy to assemble. It was great that my mitre saw fit the brackets. Love the rollers on the extensions.
Very light & compact, easy to set up. Nice to have a small storage trays built in. Im glad I purchased this unit.
Great tool, easy to move and handy, i will recomend to any body
Easy to assemble and very sturdy. I love this miter saw stand.