RYOBI introduces the 4-Volt QuickTurn Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Screwdriver Kit with 18-Volt ONE+ 40-Watt Soldering Iron. The innovative Soldering Iron provides ultimate mobility, allowing you to take it directly to your work space. It can quickly reach a temperature up to 900°F and has an iron holder for safe storage. The LED status indicator lets you know when the tool is heating up, when it’s reached its maximum temperature, and when it’s cooling down. The 3 ft. reach of allows users to complete more applications. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 Cordless Tools that all work on the same battery platform. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the soldering iron includes a fine point tip and solder coil. Battery, charger, and extension cord sold separately. The 4-Volt Screwdriver easily changes between a standard pistol grip drivers to a straight screwdriver to meet all of your screw driving needs. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, this screwdriver kit includes the twist screwdriver, a charger, screw driving bits, and an operator’s manual.
- Screwdriver: 2-speed gearbox (200/600 RPM) (no load speed) for a wide range of applications
- Screwdriver: 1/4 in. hex collet for fast and convenient bit changes
- Screwdriver: 2-finger trigger for added speed control
- Screwdriver: Improved GRIPZONE overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Screwdriver: Quick-turn allows for easy change between standard driver to stick driver
- Soldering Iron: LED light indicator lets you know when the tip is hot
- Soldering Iron: 3 ft. reach for a variety of applications
- Soldering Iron: Iron holder for safe and convenient storage
- Soldering Iron: Cordless convenience allows you to take the tool directly to the work space
- Soldering Iron: Part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 175 Cordless Tools
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes: (1) HP44L 4-Volt QuickTurn Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Screwdriver, (1) internal 4-volt battery, (1) external 4-volt charger, (2) screwdriver bits, (1) P3105 18-Volt ONE+ 40-Watt Soldering Iron, (1) fine point tip, (1) solder coil, and operator’s manual
- 18-Volt Battery, 18-Volt Charger, and extension cord sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Great product, worked perfectly! Light weight.
Did exactly what I wanted to do
It works very well for what it is – a simple soldering iron for simple to lower-intermediate electrical/electronics soldering work. The iron heats up rather quickly – much more quickly than I would have thought. I have not been able to drain a battery using this soldering iron – the most I have used it in one sitting is roughly 20 minutes. I am now retired, but soldering was a relatively regular part of my profession, and this little tool would have been nice to have for remote work.
This Power Screwdriver is Excellent for the purpose I bought it for. Installing and Taking Off License Plates.
The screwdriver was easy to assemble, it’s lightweight and quiet.
Exactly what i needed for small areas. #ryobi
Works very well. No long wait times for the tip to come to solder melting temperature. No worries about having to be near an outlet to use. Soldering Iron works where you need to work!
Great value for the money
Compact has enough power to do what you need to do with it
I tried it once worked great so far
Fantastic drill. Worked for every project I used it for.
Works great in those hard to reach places.
Easy to use! Great for in the house use whenever I need it! Also used outside and worked great! A lot of power in a small unit. Versatility of turning handle makes it easier to use in tight places. Love it!!
Christmas gift gift for hubby and he loves it! Meets all his expectations.
I purchased this to use while working on R/C cars and planes. It’s great for a quick solder job in the field. So far I have no complaints. A suggestion for improvement would be to include a temp readout.
Great little handy tool
Very handy. Not very powerful but I expected that for the price.
Great for soldering projects in places where outlets aren’t readily available, like cars. Heat up time is surprisingly good, and it lets you know when it’s ready. A great option if you already have a nice soldering station and just want something to tackle more mobile jobs.
Good little screwdriver !!! When charged up, it lasts most of the day for me . Glad I bought it !!!
I really love this screwdriver it is small with the power to get some big jobs done quickly and efficiently. Due to its size and power it makes those jobs in tight places a lot easier then trying to position the bigger ryobi drill( which is another tool you should add to your collection if you haven’t already)