RYOBI introduces the 7-1/4 in. Sliding Miter Saw. This saw is compact and lightweight, making it portable and perfect for DIY jobs around the house. The heavy duty 10 Amp motor delivers up to 5,350 RPM for the power to make difficult cuts or a variety of small cuts in wood. It features a 1-1/4 in. dust port to help keep your work area clean. The 40-tooth Carbide-Tipped blade provides improved performance for fast, clean cuts and cross cut up to a nominal 2 in. x 10 in. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the 7-1/4 in. Sliding Miter Saw includes a 40-tooth Carbide Tipped Blade, a blade wrench, a dust bag, a work clamp, two carrying handles, and an operator’s manual.
- Cross cut up to a nominal 2 in. x 10 in.
- Adjustable bevel from 0° – 45° left
- Miter detent override for bypassing miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° left and right for quick cut settings
- Machined cast in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Miters 47° left and right to accommodate a variety of cuts
- LED Cutline Indicator and work-light projects cutline and illuminates material to improve accuracy of the cut and visibility
- Horizontal “D” handle for improved comfort
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes: (1) TSS702 Sliding Miter Saw with 40-tooth Carbide-Tipped Blade, Blade Wrench, Dust Bag, Work Clamp, (2) Carrying Handles, and operator’s manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov