The Stark 11 in. Variable Speed Floor Standing Drill Press boasts a full 4 in. of stroke capacity, allowing users to drill through thick materials. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 260 RPM to 3,600 RPM with the simple turn of a lever or from 1000 RPM to 3300 RPM with a quick belt adjustment. Set the depth adjustment lever to limit your spindle travel for accurate and repeatable drilling operations.
- 16 speed operation – drill press with adjustable speed of 16 various stop ranging from 220 RPM to 3600 RPM
- Build-in precision laser: the laser light specifies the exact spot that the bit will travel through for maximum precision during drilling
- Heavy-duty base: sturdy base prevent walking and wobbling during operation with bolt holes to mount the drill press to a bench top of your choice
- Depth adjustment gauge – set the depth adjustment lever to limit your spindle travel for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- 11 in. swing and 3 in. stroke – drill directly through the center of a circle measuring up to 11 in. Dia and 3 in. thickness
- Beveling work table: level the 11 in. Dia table 45° in either direction for angled drilling operation
- Cast-iron base – the sturdy cast iron base prevent walking and wobbling during operation