Compact yet powerful palm planer, which is light, easy-to-handle and includes all the features of a conventional sized planer and more. Utilizing twin 2-3/8 in. solid TCT blades, the TCMPL offers the perfect combination of power and balance with excellent grip for safe, 1-handed operation. The 3.5 Amp motor and 2-3/8 in. planning width make this planer ideal for fast material removal on small to medium-sized work pieces. Up to 1/16 in. of material can be removed in 1 pass and the adjustable planning depth with 3 beveling grooves ensures flatness and improves cutting accuracy. A power lock-off switch prevents accidental operation and the foldaway blade protection foot prevents damage to the blades when the planer is resting on a surface.
- Stepped depth control allows for accurate cutting depth from 1/16 in.
- Twin V-groove increases range of edge beveling depths
- Power lock-off prevents accidental operation
- Rubber grip increases control and safety
- Adjustable dust extraction allows chips to be directed away from the workpiece
- Parking stand protects the blades and workpiece from damage on rundown