Remember when you had a well-balanced and lightweight circular saw at your disposal. Sink your teeth into a variety of woodworking projects with the WEN 12 Amp 7-1/4 in. Sidewinder Circular Saw. Attack boards up to 2-1/2 in. thick with the included 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade. Simply bevel the blade anywhere from 0° to 45° for precise angled cuts. Adjust the depth stop to your desired cutting depth for the perfect plunge cut in even the hardest of woods. The blade guard automatically retracts during operation for maximum safety in-between cuts. The compact design weights in at a mere 8.7 lbs., making both storage and transportation easier than ever. This package also includes a handy rip guide that adjusts anywhere from 0 in. to 8 in. as well as a dust port adapter. And because its a WEN product, your circular saw comes Backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Sidewinder design minimizes the unit’s weight to 8.7 lbs. while providing up to 4500 RPM
- Bevel cuts anywhere from 0° to 45°
- Rip boards up to 2-1/2 in. thick at 90° or 1-3/4 in. thick at 45°
- Adjustable depth stop prevents the saw from cutting deeper than intended
- Includes an easy-to-change 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade, a reliable rip-cutting guide, and a dust port adapter
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov