Remember when you could turn your own table legs. Fill your house with as many table legs as you can with the WEN 12 in. x 18 in. 5-Speed Wood Lathe. With 5 different operating speeds, you’ll be able to turn workpieces at 520, 900, 1400, 2150, or 3400 rotations per minute. The 4.5 Amp motor provides maximum torque while the sturdy 70 lbs. plus build prevents walking and wobbling during operation. This beast of a lathe features an MT2 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly hold your workpieces, along with a 7-7/8 in. tool rest for chisel and tool support during operation. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a flat wrench, a knockout rod, 2 hex wrenches (3 mm and 5mm), an accessory holder, and a 3-1/8 in. faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces. And, because its a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces and more. Remember WEN.
- Attack workpieces up to 18 in. L and 12 in. W
- Switch between 5 different speeds: 520 RPM, 900 RPM, 1400 RPM, 2150 RPM, or 3400 RPM
- Includes 3-1/8 in. faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces
- MT2 tailstock and headstock tapers allow for compatibility with a wide variety of lathe accessories
- Features a 4.5 Amp motor, an MT2 headstock spur center, an MT2 tailstock live center, an 8 in. tool rest, and an onboard accessory holder
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov