Remember when you could sand the finest details of your workpiece. Smooth out tight corners and strange contours in wood, metal, plastics and more with the WEN Variable Speed Detailing File Sander. The narrow 1/2 in. x 18 in. belt pivots 55° to meet the particular needs of the project at hand. The auto-tracking design allows for automatic alignment of the sanding belts without the need for any adjustments. Easily switch between grits with the tool-free belt changing system or adjust the variable speed dial for speeds anywhere from 1080 ft. to 1800 ft. per minute. This handheld 2 Amp belt sander weighs in at a mere 2-1/2 lbs. with a compact body for squeezing into tight spaces and awkward angles. Minimize cleanup by hooking the sander up to a dust collection system of your choice using the included dust port attachment. And, because it’s a WEN product, your WEN Variable Speed Detailing File Sander includes three abrasive sanding belts (80, 120 and 320 grit), a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Variable speed dial powers the belt anywhere from 1080 ft. to 1800 ft. per minute
- Auto-tracking belt system requires no tensioning or adjustments
- Pivot the 1/2-by-18 in. belt up to 55° to meet the needs of any project
- Tool-free belt installation makes for quick and easy belt changes during the job
- Includes three abrasive sanding belts and a dust port attachment
- Backed by a two-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov