Singlehandedly perform precision cuts on wood, laminate, drywall, plastics, tile, metal, masonry and more with the factory-reconditioned Dremel Saw-Max. This peppy 6 Amp handheld saw cranks out 17,000 RPM and has an adjustable depth-of-cut platform that sinks the blade up to 3/4 in. deep. Slim design, lightweight components and easy-to-see cutline guide allow operators to maneuver this device with ease–perfect for refreshing a bathroom, redoing a floor, patching a roof or wall, or cutting pipe. This slightly-used machine comes with a glitch-free warranty from the manufacturer.
- Includes: (1) reconditioned 6 Amp Saw-Max, (1) carbide wheel and (1) allen wrench
- Makes flush cuts, plunge cuts and straight cuts
- Dust-extraction port diminishes debris buildup
- 2-year limited warranty
- Includes Saw-Max tool, carbide wheel and allen wrench
- Superior line of sight and easy to control