The General International 15-Amp 14 in. Chop Saw cuts materials up to 4-1/2 in. thick and with the correct blade, can be used to cut conduit, ABS, copper pipe, tile and concrete. With a safety interlock trigger, vise clamp assembly with quick release, comfortable horizontal “D” handle with hold-down lock button, plus carry handle, this is the go to chop saw for portability, power and safety. The D-handle design reduces the amount of pull needed to move the handle when cutting, thereby reducing user fatigue on the jobsite. The stable steel base adds a level of security and safety while the saw is in operation. This chop saw has a 15-Amp, 3,800 RPM motor that’s ready to assist on any cutting job. It has replaceable brushes that bring needed muscle and a rugged durability. The saw’s sturdy cutting fence with a miter adjustment makes it possible for 45° angles to be cut without any problems. The saw’s spindle lock lets the blades be changed easily, which helps to save time while working on a job. The guard and adjustable spark deflector also add extra safety. Backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
- Comfortable horizontal “D” carry handle and hold-down lock button
- Safety interlock trigger
- Arbor lock makes blade changes easy
- With correct blade can be used to cut conduit, ABS, copper pipe, tile; even concrete
- Cutting capacity (round): 4-5/16 in.
- Cutting capacity (square): 4-1/2 in. x 4-1/2 in.
- Includes 14 in. Dia x 1/8 in. thick x 1 in. arbor abrasive metal cutting disc, vise adjusts 0°-45°
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov