Built for production and sized for cutting work up to 20 in. W to the left of the blade and 14 in. tall, this Heavy-Duty Bandsaw won’t back down to anything less. The 5 HP, TEFC motor powers the fully balanced cast iron wheels for smooth operation all day long. Other features like blade tension indicator, micro adjusting tilt table, motor brake and rack and pinion upper guide adjustment make operating functions quick and convenient.
- Motor: 5 HP, 230-Volt, single-phase
- Throat capacity: 20 in.
- Height capacity: 14-1/4 in.
- Table size: 29-1/2 in. x 20-3/4 in. x 1-7/8 in. thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Blade size range: 1/4 in. – 1-3/8 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.