The 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill breaks new ground with full 1,090 in. lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It features a Makita BL Brushless Motor for longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. The XPH07TB is positioned at the top of Makita’s deep line-up of driver-drills, and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions. The 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah battery provides 65% more run time per charge than the 3.0Ah battery (BL1830), yet it charges in only 45 minutes the fastest charge-time in the category for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the battery features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt lithium-ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt lithium-ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Includes: 18-Volt LXT BL 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (XPH07Z), (2) 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries (BL1850B), 18-Volt lithium-ion rapid optimum charger (DC18RC), depth gauge (122576-8), tool belt clip (346317-0), XPH07 side handle (126413-8), tool case
- BL brushless motor delivers 1,090 in. lbs. of max torque
- 0-31,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 and 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8 in. long, weighing only 5.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 35% more run time per charge (compared to BL1830) and reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Great addition to my collection! Look forward to purchasing more brushless tools!
Drilled 10 3/8 inch holes threw 8 inch post without any problem. Very happy
Everything i expected and some.
the best drill ever. more powerful than Milwaukee and the highest torque power. works like monster
This drill is comfortable in my hand it is heavy but very powerful . I haven’t used it for long but the first job was a foreign a half inch whole saw that you handled well I wanted a go to drill that would do all jobs within reason
Amazing torque and very well built . Batteries last a surprising length of time . I am well satisfied .
Best yet Been with Makita since 9v was the top of line
I bought this drill to use with a k drill auger. Used it for about 20 holes in 8in ice and the battery still had half a charge left.
A very good commercial quality unit. Excellent battery run time and quick charge.
Awesome Drill. Powerful, lightweight, easy to hold. Can’t go wrong with this hammerdrill kit. I would buy it again if i needed one. Makita 100%