The Milwaukee M12 3/8 in. in. Drill/Driver Kit drills and fastens up to 35% faster than its competitors and is the only tool in its class that has an all-metal locking chuck. The powerful compact cordless drill driver delivers 275 in. lbs. of torque up to 25% more torque than the competition and 0 RMP to 400 RPM/0 RPM to 1,500 RPM. Its compact, lightweight and durable design offers users greater comfort and efficiency on the job site. The all-metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck provides users with superior bit grip so users wont have to stop for bit retightening or risk losing bits. The drill driver features an onboard LED light and fuel gauge helping users increase productivity and avoid interruptions. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The Milwaukee M12 Multi-Tool has the versatility, power and control to complete problematic job site applications. The multi-tool is ideal for remodelers, flooring contractors, maintenance repair technicians and electricians. In addition to the compact drill driver, the kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, M12 cordless multi-tool, a 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- Delivers up to 275 in./lbs. of torque
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- Metal ratcheting chuck for maximum durability
- Includes: one 2407-20 M12 3/8 in. drill/driver, one 2426-20 M12 cordless multi-tool, two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, M12 cordless multi-tool, a 30-minute charger and carrying case
- 2426-20: variable-speed dial: 12 settings allow users to match speed to application
- 2426-20: powerful motor: delivers 5,000 OPM to 20,000 OPM