The M18 Cordless 2-Speed 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4 in. hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control. REDLINK Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18 Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18 XC REDLITHIUM batteries, an M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee designed impact mechanism: delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-mode drive control: two speed/torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4 in. hex quick-connect chuck
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Includes: (1) 2657-20 M18 2-speed 1/4 in. hex impact driver, (2) 48-11-1828 M18 REDLITHIUM XC extended capacity battery, (1) 48-59-1812 M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger (1) belt clip, and (1) carrying case
- Peak torque – 1,500 in. lbs.