This 1,300 lbs. heavy-duty cast iron planer offers rock solid rigidity and accurate planing for years to come. The hinged top allows easy access to the rollers and knives. The hood comes standard with a 5 in. dust port for easy attachment to any dust collection system. The cutter head is complete with 4 high speed steel knives and turns at 4,800 RPM producing 19,200 cuts per minute. The anti-kick back fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutter head for an exceptional finish. The well designed infeed and outfeed rollers are fitted with roller bearings for long roller life. The sectional infeed and chip breaker are specially designed to allow multiple boards to be planed at the same time. The adjustable bed roller facilitates both rough and finish planing. The solid steel outfeed roller is machined with small serrations to insure a smooth finish yet provide positive feeding. The 2-speed gearbox with machined detents is quickly changed up front when switching from rough to finish work. You may easily raise the massive ribbed cast iron, ground finished table 1/16 with each turn of the hand wheel. The model 201 is available with a 7-1/2 HP, 3-phase or single-phase motor. This planer is perfect for the small to medium shop with continuous planing requirements.
- Cast iron 1300 lbs. construction for solid performance without vibration
- 2 feed speeds – 20/30 fpm – accommodates rough and fine finish work
- Segmented infeed roller with sectional chip breaker allows multiple board planing
- 4-knife head offers 19,200 cuts per minute and widest capacity in its class
- Roller bearing-mounted feed rollers for long life
- Adjustable bed rollers allow smooth feeding of rough or finished work pieces
- Oversized cast iron table travels on 2 large lead screws for heavy-duty support
- Standard equipment
- Dust collection chute with 5 in. port
- Adjustable foot pads
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.