The POWERTEC puncture resistance PU hose is super abrasion resistant and also features super flexible, chemical resistant, and abrasive and tear proof. Temperature range from -40°C to 90°C. They are made of ester-polyurethane (PUR) with reinforced spring steel in the walls (0.4 mm) for greater durability. This super strong hose will not collapse under pressure from your dust collector and is ideal for sawdust, powder and ventilation. Flexible construction allows you to position the hose exactly where you want, and clear material allows you to see inside the hose.
- Made from high quality PU / Polyurethane material for puncture resistant, anti kink and ultra flexible
- Ester-Polyurethane (PU, PUR) is a non-toxic material that is much more resistant to pressure and vacuum air pulling than PVC
- Ultra flexible hose reinforced with spring steel wire delivers toughness and maneuverability
- Compatible with most 4 inch dust collection fittings, fume extraction arm equipment, and can be used with your CNC machine wood dust collection ,Ideal for an assortment of sawdust collectors, air conditioning indoor ventilation ducts and 4 in. dust collection systems for woodworking applications
- Includes (one) flexible dust collection polyurethane hose – 4 in. diameter 10 in. length
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Used in a dust collection application where dust, shavings and small off-cuts flow through the hose. Reasonably transparent and very flexible resists cuts and punctures well. Cost competitive with specialty store pricing. Quick and efficient delivery. Recommended.
Great product. I bought this tube to replace the hose on my walk behind leaf vac and it cost less than half of an oem replacement hosebut works in the same way.