The 5 in. x 50 ft. PVC Dust Collector Hose – POWERTEC 70269. A practical, safe and cost effective dust collection hose designed to enhance your existing workshop dust collection and filtration systems. Heavy-Duty: Made from high quality PVC material, this hose will not collapse under pressure from your dust collector. PVC’s durability, strength and easy installation make it ideal for workshop dust control, sawdust collection, carpentry and woodworking applications. Innovative Design Features: Flaunts an impressively translucent body, reinforced by interior spiral spring steel wire allowing you to monitor your air movement performance, debris collection and fine dust separation/filtration. Rated Safe: With dust collection, one must always consider the dangers of static electricity and fire risk. This PVC hose features a flame retardant construction (UL94-HB), is temperature resistant (up to 176°F) and is capable of electrostatic discharge (when grounded). It also offers exceptional resistance to chemicals along with acidic and alkaline materials. Product Specification Data: Construction: Heavy-Duty Soft PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)/Reinforced Spiral Spring Steel Wire: Spring Steel Wire/Size: 5 in. Dia x 50 ft. L/Wall Thickness: 0.5 mm/1/64 in./Flammability Rating: UL94-HB/Compression Ratio: 3:1/Temperature Range: minus 50°F to 158°F (short term up to 176°F).
- Made from high quality PVC for durability, strength and easy installation
- Ultra flexible hose reinforced with spring steel wire delivers toughness and maneuverability
- Perfect for any clear vue dust collection system allowing you to monitor dust/debris separation and vapor/smoke filtration
- Ideal for an assortment of sawdust collectors, air conditioning indoor ventilation ducts and 5 in. PVC dust collection systems for woodworking applications
- Includes 1 clear flexible hose: 50 ft. L x 5 in. Dia
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov