The Proxxon Bench Drill Press TBM 115 has a high quality machined work table of ribbed die-cast aluminum. The powerful motor, which is built into the super stable die-cast head of the machine, runs very quiet and has a long life expectancy. The unit’s aluminum pulleys and flat belt provides 3 spindle speeds of 1,800, 4,700 and 8,500rpm allowing high torque at lower speeds.
- Unit includes 6 triple slit micromot precision steel collets
- Comes with an adjustable drilling depth stop gauge
- Quick and easy headstock height adjustment
- Quiet running motor with long life expectancy
- Stable spindle design housed within 3 high quality ball bearing assemblies
- Unit does NOT come with MS 4 machine vice
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov