RIDGID introduces the 15 Amp Corded 12 in. Dual Bevel Miter Saw with LED. Its dual bevel capability and adjustable miter table make it perfect for a wide range of cuts and applications. A powerful motor paired with best-in-class features provides ultimate convenience on any job site. Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, the 15 Amp 12 in. Dual Bevel Miter Saw with LED includes a 12 in. blade and blade wrench, sliding miter fences, a dust bag, a work clamp, and an operator’s manual.
- Heavy-duty, 15 Amp motor powers through the most difficult cuts
- Dual bevel 0° to 48° left and right with crown molding stops so you can move the saw head instead of the material
- Extended miter ranges: 0° to 50° miter capacities with crown molding stops to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Bevel crown molding rotation stops at most common angles: 0°, 33.9°, 45°, and 48° left and right
- Miter crown molding rotation stops at most common crown molding angles: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° left and right
- Adjustable LED guide helps you accurately align blade with cut line and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Fixed dust port maintains optimal position for superior dust collection
- Sliding miter fences provide support for wider material and adjust for bevel cuts
- Quick-release miter lock provides easy access to make quick angle adjustments
- 2-1/2 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Ergonomic D-handle with innovative hex grip for secure grip and maximum control
- Zero clearance throat plate gives material maximum cut-through support
- Work clamp securely holds material in place
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R4123 15 Amp 12 in. Dual Bevel Miter Saw with LED, (1) 12 in. blade and blade wrench, (2) sliding miter fences, (1) dust bag, (1) work clamp, and operator’s manual
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Love this saw,smart design, it’s even lighted,can cut angles and bevels,comes with a great blade,very happy with it.
Easy to use I like
Worked like a charm cutting up my angles and boards so well I was floored!
Easy to assemble, decent weight for the size. Remember to tighten the blade with a wrench! Not a huge fan of the right side miter, but definitely not a deal breaker! Best bang for my bucks in a while. Using product to build my own work table for it. Highly recommended
The saw was easy to assemble and the instructions were simple and concise. The saw works great!
The saw was very easy to assemble and it works perfect and I won the deal I’m happy to own it thanks home depot
Whether your an avid woodworker or not, this saw is everything you could possibly want, plus some! The LED cut line guide line is absolutely amazing and way better than the laser ever thought about being. The carrying handle makes it a breeze to move along with the D drip handle for cutting ease!
the miter saw from Rigid was easy to setup. My first time using a miter saw. I practiced cutting some boards before I got started on my project if cutting some crown molding. My friend and I loved that all the degree cuts came out just right. I highly recommend the Rigid brand, my friend is loyal to their products.
Like the light on the saw blade..
The saw was definitely a good purchase. Needed to replace mine that day and this was the best deal I could find. Very pleased
Works as it should, but motor gets in the way when you are cutting moulding vertically to the right. Bad design on that behalf.
Great piece of equipment. I use it on almost a daily basis
It is an great saw & a good price – LED cutting guide is much better than a laser one & dual bevel is a must. Add to this a Life time warranty.
Great saw used for accurate cuts building a deck, could not have done it with hand circular saw. Easy to use and set up, moved place to place.
not too impressed with the throat plate damaging after only my second cut tryed getting in contact with Ridgid to get a new throat plate good luck if they ever decide to respond, other then that very sound maychine I like that I have access to the motor brushers
great drill but i wish it had a slide rail on it for wider pieces longer cuts.
The overall build quality is very good. Smoothly engages into the different angle detents and the LED guide light is a great feature! MOtor is smooth and it was very accurate right out of the box. Where I became disappointed is in the double bevel aspect of the saw. When beveling to the right 45 degrees you need to completely remove the right side fence and set it aside. Also you cannot cut 2x dimension lumber at a 45 degree right angle due to the motor placement. You would need a belt driven setup to accomplish this. If you don’t require a 45 degree right bevel on 2x lumber then this is a great option for you.