RYOBI presents the RYOBI Biscuit Joiner Kit. This biscuit joiner cuts slots for holding biscuits with precision. It has the capability of cutting angles from 0° to 135° with positive stops at 0°, 45°, 90° and 135°. It features a carbide tipped blade, accurate metal fences with rack and pinion adjustment and an ergonomic handle for comfort during prolonged use. This tool has a powerful 6 Amp motor that delivers up to 11,000 RPM which provides power for working in the hardest woods. To learn more about RYOBI tools, go to RYOBItools.com and check out RYOBI Nation.
- Powerful 6 Amp motor delivers up to 11,000 RPM
- Cutter depth adjustment with positive stops for #0, #10 and #20 biscuits
- Cuts angles from 0°-135° with positive stops at 0°, 45°, 90° and 135°
- Accurate metal fences with rack-and-pinion adjustment
- Ergonomic handle for comfort
- Includes tool storage bag, dust bag and #10 biscuits
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov