Remember when you had to smooth out your work piece with nothing but a sheet of sandpaper and some elbow grease. With the WEN 10 in. Drum Sander, you’ll never have to surface sand a board by hand again. Simply feed in a work piece up to 3 in. thick to sand off an even and level layer of wood. Unlike the power planning alternatives, drum sanders work great for both face grain and end grain alike; no more splitting work pieces. The 10.5 Amp motor rotates the 10 in. x 5 in. sanding drum up to 24 times per second, moving the sandpaper at a speed of 2300 ft. per minute. The 4 in. dust port connects easily to the collection system of your choice to minimize cleanup during operation. Our variable speed conveyor goes anywhere from 0 ft. to 10 ft. per minute, allowing you to find the perfect feed rate for your particular project. The optional work stand allows for easy mobility and storage between jobs. Just lift up the handles to wheel your unit anywhere in the shop, or ditch the stand and mount the drum sander to your favorite benchtop instead. And, because its a WEN product, your drum sander comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a friendly customer help line, and a 2-year warranty. Remember when you could smooth out that end grain? Remember WEN.
- 10.5 Amp motor rotates the 10 in. x 5 in. sanding drum up to 1440 times per minute
- Variable speed conveyor belt feeds projects anywhere from 0 ft. to 10 ft. per minute
- Spacious table accepts work pieces from 1/4 in. to 3 in. thick and from 3/4 in. to 9-1/2 in. W
- Attach the optional rolling stand for easy mobility or mount the unit directly to your worktable for bench top operation
- Includes 80-grit drum sandpaper, a 4 in. rotating dust port, and 5 in. wheels
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov