Remember when you could saw through anything. Take on ferrous and non-ferrous metals alike with the WEN 15 Amp Heavy-Duty Premium Chop Saw. This top-of-the-line chop saw features a precision-machined heavy-duty cast aluminum base, helping to limit vibration while providing smooth and even support to your workpiece. Take on steel plates up to 0.5 in. thick, rectangular tubes up to 3.75 by 7.25 inches in size (3.125 in. to 4.375 in. at 45°), and round tubes up to 5.125 in. size (4.125 in. at 45°). The powerful 15 Amp motor rotates the included 66-tooth carbide-tipped professional mild steel blade up to 1450-times per minute (saw blade model BL1466). The onboard workpiece vise includes a quick-release locking knob to help improve efficiency and productivity during repetitive sawing jobs. The adjustable fence pivots up to 45° for mitered cuts while the optional round workpiece holder helps tightly secure pipes and other cylindrical workpieces. The plunge lock keeps the saw locked in the downward position for easy transportation and storage between uses. The removable dust bin collects metal shavings and wood dust. Combine that with the included 1.5 in. dust port to make clean up a breeze. And because it’s a WEN product, your chop saw comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Easily take on ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, plastics, woods, and more
- Features a rectangular cutting capacity of 3.75 in. x 7.25 in., a round tube cutting capacity of 5.125 in., and a steel plate cutting capacity up to 0.5 in. thick
- Powerful 15 Amp motor rotates the 66-tooth carbide-tipped professional mild steel blade (model BL1466) up to 1450 times per minute
- Quick release vise clamp allows for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Top-of-the-line chop saw includes a low-vibration precision-machined cast aluminum base, a 45° adjustable fence, a round work piece holder, a 1.5 in. dust port, a removable dust bin, and a plunge lock
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov