Remember when you had a clean work shop. Control the mess and minimize cleanup with the WEN 1,500 CFM 5-Micron Dust Collector. This powerful motor provides up to 16 Amp of dust collection power, creating 1,500 cu. ft. per minute worth of high velocity circulation. Attach up to two hoses at a time to either of the 4 in. inlets, allowing for connection to multiple woodworking tools all at one time. Combine that with the four swivel casters and mobile base for a versatile and powerful dust extractor that can be easily stored and moved around. The included vertical collection bag holds up to 50 Gal. of dust at a time, so you can spend your time woodworking instead of constantly emptying out wood chips. The quick-release clasp makes for simple bag installation while the high speed steel impeller rotates over 3450 times per minute for maximum suction. Compatible with the WEN 28200 4 in. x 10 ft. Universal Dust Extractor Hose and the WEN 28221 4 in. x 20 ft. Universal Dust Extractor Hose. And, because it’s a WEN product, your dust collection system comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN. Note: requires a NEMA 5-20R 20 Amp outlet with a 25A circuit breaker (see images for reference).
- Attach up to two tools at a time with the dual 4 in. air inlets
- Vertical collection bag holds up to 50 Gal. of debris and wood chips
- 16 Amp motor creates over 1,500 CFM of dust extracting power
- Includes mobile base with four swivel casters
- High speed steel impeller rotates at up to 3450 time per minute
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Note: requires a NEMA 5-20R 20 Amp outlet with a 25A circuit breaker (see images for reference)