Optimized for the professional who frequently encounters precision fastening applications, the Milwaukee M12 Hex Screwdriver delivers unmatched precision, power and portability along with a slimmer, more ergonomic grip. A variable speed trigger and 0 RPM to 500 RPM give the user unrivaled fastening control, 15 plus 1 clutch settings prevent over tightening fasteners and 175 in./lbs. of torque provides the ability to accomplish tough applications. At 6-1/2 in. L and weighing only 2.0 lbs., its compact, lightweight and durable design provides greater comfort and fits in tighter spaces on the jobsite. The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. 2 belt-clip positions for both left- and right-handed users and 1-handed bit changes provide maximum ease-of-use. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
- Variable-speed trigger for increased control
- Quick-change keyless 1/4 in. hex chuck for easy 1-handed bit insertion and removal
- Ergonomic and compact design for fitting comfortably in tight workspaces as well as a pocket or on a tool belt
- Lightweight at only 2.2 lbs.
- 15-position clutch for refined control over the tool’s operation
- Battery fuel gauge that displays the remaining run time
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on the tool
- Includes: (2401-20) M12 1/4 in. hex screwdriver tool-only, (48-59-2401) M12 lithium-ion battery charger, (48-11-24010 M12 REDLITHIUM CP 1.5 Ah battery pack